1. Gotta Give Me Something (Billie Burnor & Lisa Nemzo)
2. Feels So Good (Billie Burnor)
3. I’m Not Julia (Karen Mullally)
4. Just A Kid From Texas (Dann Rogers, Howard Smith & Steve Diamond)
5. Thelma & Louise (Suzanne Cimone aka Shazam)
6. Miles From Town (Billie Burnor)
After a year of playing the local club scene in the Bay area, Bad Ass Boots recorded basic tracks at Alameda’s Moondog Studios & overdubs and vocals at Dream Wild Studios in Marina del Rey, CA. The band chose Emmy nominated songwriter Lisa Nemzo to produce them. Lisa’s track record speaks for itself: She’s known for her 12 string guitar show stopping over-the-neck harmonic solos & has written & recorded 8 CD’s. Nemzo produced critically reviewed CDs for Marc Platt & Carey Appel. She toured with BB. King, Taj Mahal, David Crosby, Bonnie Raitt, Ray Charles, Heart & Hall & Oates.
“We decided it was time to really make something from all the great songs we had written and I’d always wanted to work with Lisa, so this was the perfect time! She and I co-wrote the title track, ‘Gotta Give Me Something’. Nemzo signed our band to her record label Dream Wild Records. With Lisa producing, Bad Ass Boots now has an amazing CD we are really proud of. We are looking for song placement for TV & Film projects,” says Billie Burnor.